Green Malay kratom is probably the most popular strain of green kratom, which is why I thought it would be appropriate to do an in-depth Green Malay kratom review.
I get more done when I’m on Green Malay, and a couple of grams a day in the morning, or after lunch struggling, really help me to get projects done. It’s important I don’t go overboard, but just a couple of grams can really make the difference between achieving and not achieving.
So what’s so great about Green Malay kratom effects? Well, I’m going to tell you all about them, what sort of Green Malay kratom dose you should be looking at taking, and I’ll give you a heads up on the places I found online that only sell genuine, 100% pure green Malay kratom.
Why Green Malay Is Such an Amazing Kratom Strain
For me, Green Malay has strength in its mildness. Now that might not make a lot of initial sense, so let me explain.
Red kratom can be brilliant, but anything over a few grams and you will be struggling. It analgesic which is brilliant, but it’s also sedating. Over a few grams, you’ll struggle to achieve much, as your sharpness and desire to do anything start to diminish.
On the other side of the coin is white vein kratom. It’s brilliant, but again, anything over a few grams, and you’ll be struggling to focus. Tons of energy and enthusiasm, both mentally and physically, but you just won’t be focusing on the right things, or doing things in a structured manner.
That’s why think green kratom is brilliant. It’s right in the middle between white and red. You’ll stay calm and relaxed, but you’ll also have energy and focus, but it’s balanced, one doesn’t overwhelm the other.
And for me, Green Malay kratom effects are the pick of the bunch. Really got a great blend of chilling you out, but keeping you focused and energized.
Green Malay Kratom Effects
Green Malay kratom effects are really balanced, and really positive, as long as you keep the dose reasonable:
- You’ll feel a great sense of wellbeing, you’ll feel on top of the world, the best version of yourself.
- You feel energized physically. You’ll just want to get up and do stuff. It will not be overwhelming, but you’ll have the energy to get through your day or night.
- Green Malay kratom has similar traits to red kratom, in that it can have pain-relieving qualities. Not as good as red kratom, but at higher doses will certainly feel significant physical pain relief.
- You’ll feel calm, which is great for relieving anxiety and helping you through stressful situations.
- Mentally, you’ll get things done. Your brain will work a little faster, you’ll be a little more focused. A couple of grams when you’re studying or doing a big work project can really help you to achieve what you need to do.
Green Malay Kratom Dose Advice
So look, for me, Green Malay kratom effects are the best ones you can experience from a green kratom. Some of the greens can be more energizing, while others can be more analgesic and sedative, but Green Malay for me offers that beautiful balance.
At higher doses, you can even experience a smooth kratom high using Green Malay, which I haven’t experienced with another green kratom. It’s a bit like a red high, but with more energy. But you do have to take a lot to achieve this.
So let’s talk about what sort of range of Green Malay kratom dose you should be considering. Kratom is very personal, whereas a couple of grams might not do anything to one person, it could have a strong effect on somebody else, and it will also depend on the purity of the kratom you are taking.
But for me, I usually bracket a dose of Green Malay like this:
- Beginners dose of up to 2 g
- A moderate dose of up to 4 g
- Strong dose of up to 6 g
- A very strong dose of up to 8 g
- Overwhelming does above that level
How Green Malay Makes Me Feel
So look, in terms of answering the question around how does Green Malay make you feel, I’ll give you a quick example from my own personal experience.
At work, I can sometimes flag in the afternoon. I have a bad back, and I also struggle to sleep at times. Just a couple of grams of Green Malay transforms that difficult time.
I’ll usually use capsules if I take it during the day, but the rest of the time I will use powder. So I will pop four capsules, 2 g, and within half an hour I’m starting to feel much better.
Emotionally I’m calmer, less stressed. Physically I have more energy. I more alert mentally, sharper, processing things more quickly. It’s not out of control, barely noticeable in some regards, but it’s definitely enough.
Green Malay Kratom Review: Conclusion
So the conclusion of my Green Malay kratom review is that it’s a brilliant, balanced, strain of kratom, that delivers good energy and enthusiasm, coupled with the balance of calmness and pain relief.
There aren’t many places you can buy genuine Green Malay kratom from, but I’ll just highlight three where I’ve regularly found great Green Malay:
- Coastline Kratom sells Ultra Enhanced Green Malay kratom. Ultra enhanced kratom is where it’s been boiled down into resin, then additional alkaloids have been extracted and added to the mix, and then it’s dried out and ground into a powder. That makes it even stronger than usual and needs to be treated with respect, but it’s brilliant quality.
- BuyKratom also sells fantastic quality Green Malay kratom. If you want to experiment further, they will also sell you six different green kratom strains in a brilliant starter pack. For beginners, those starter packs are unsurpassed.
- The third-place I’ll talk about is kratomcapsules.com. Despite the name, they also do loose kratom powder, including Green Malay. So you can get the same high -quality Green Malay in both loose powder and capsule form. It’s usually the capsules these guys sell which get me through my working day, and are a great place to begin experimenting with as a beginner, because of the exact dose they provide, free from the bitter taste of kratom.