Clomid is one of the most revered PCT supplements on the market for a good reason: It works like a charm and successfully combats the negative side effects caused by SARM or steroid use.
Naturally, things bring many people on the quest of finding a way to buy Clomid online without getting scammed or purchasing bunk products.
Don’t worry, in this article, we’ll go through everything regarding Clomid and things such as its use, the dosage one should take, its uses for bodybuilding and SARMs and we’ll even compare it with another compound to see which one is the most effective.
In the end, we’ll show you where to buy Clomid online from a trusted vendor that has been serving us for years.
What is Clomid
Clomiphene Citrate or more popularly, Clomid, is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator which means that it affects the levels of estrogen in our body.
It does so by suppressing communication between the estrogen receptors, effectively blocking them and preventing excess estrogen from ruining our body.
Clomid only acts on the estrogen receptors in our body, it doesn’t harm our internal organs nor does it interfere with their work.
The effectiveness of Clomid has been studied thoroughly and it has been proven that besides blocking estrogen in the body, it also aids testosterone production.
125 men were given a low dose of Clomid, just 25mgs a day and the results were amazing: All the men in the study showed marked improvements in their testosterone production and the compound was tolerated very well, without any serious side effects occurring.
The Proper Clomid PCT Dosage
Your Clomid PCT dosage will boil down to how long you took the compound in question and whether it was a SARM or a steroid.
Steroids require higher dosages because they cause more suppression. A dosage of 100mgs or more per day is needed for the first two weeks while on a Clomid PCT cycle, you can than gradually lower the dosage to 75mgs on weeks three and four and for the last two weeks, 50mgs are going to be enough for the job.
Please note that you might experience side effects, especially during the first two weeks as the dosage you’re taking is quite high. We’ll have a separate section talking about the side effects of Clomid so you know what to expect.
If you only took SARMs, you can immediately start with a lower dosage, 50mgs a day should do the trick. Take that dosage for the first three weeks of your cycle and lower it to 25mgs a day for the last three weeks of the cycle.
As you can see, we recommend you do the full six weeks of PCT. Even though some claim that four weeks is plenty enough, we like to keep things safe and opt for the full duration.
There’s a small association between the length of use of Clomid and the side effects you experience, but two weeks is not a significant amount of time to really have a profound effect on you, so there’s no reason the worry – The two extra weeks won’t kill you.
Lastly, don’t start a new steroid or SARM cycle immediately after you’re done with your PCT. The reason behind this advice is because your body still hasn’t fully recovered and you have to give it a bit more time before starting another cycle.
How To Take Clomid
People make it out to be something complicated, but taking Clomid is as easy as popping a pill in the morning and downing it with some water. The only reason why we’re writing this section, to begin with, is to warn you not to buy the liquid version of Clomid, which is a real hassle to imbue. You first have to measure out a proper dosage, which is a real pain in itself as you probably don’t have any measuring tools lying around.
Secondly, the consumption process is tedious and complicated, you first have to mix it with water, then drink it and after that, you have to check if there is any Clomid left in your glass…
It’s just too stressful to take the liquid version of Clomid, so stick with the pills and you’ll be golden!
The Use Clomid For Bodybuilding: Three Reasons Why Bodybuilders Take It
As stated in the title, there are three reasons why people use Clomid for bodybuilding. Let’s list them down for everyone to see!
- It Prevents Gyno: Clomid is known for its strong anti-estrogen effects and as we all know, excess estrogen in the body causes gynecomastia which in laymen terms means the growth of breast tissue in men. The best thing about Clomid is that it not only prevents gyno but that it also stops it from growing in men already afflicted with it. If anything, it reverses the effects of gyno completely in just a couple of cycles!
- It Prevents Water Retention: Water retention is a serious issue during steroids and very rarely, SARMs use. Clomid effectively combats water retention and it works especially well if you keep your diet in check. That seems to be the one point many seem to miss when taking Clomid for water retention.
- It Prevents Testosterone Suppression or Shutdown: Not only does it effectively deal with testosterone suppression, but it also increases the natural production of testosterone in our body. As we’ve already mentioned, studies have shown that just a small dosage of Clomid has a marked effect on men suffering from lowered testosterone levels. Clomid works especially well during a shutdown, where it single-handedly starts running the gears again in your body, producing testosterone so that you can function properly.
There are the reasons why people use Clomid for bodybuilding and what the crazy thing is, 99% of people that are taking this compound don’t experience any side effects at all!
Clomid for SARMs
Clomid might be a bit too strong to use on the milder SARMs out there and it is quite unnecessary as they don’t cause suppression in the body, something Clomid is poised to deal with.
Clomid works wonders when you stack multiple SARMs together that require PCT, such as Testolone, YK11, S23 or Ligandrol. Many people claim that Clomid or PCT, in general, is only needed when you use steroids, but that’s a lie.
SARMs can cause suppression too and that’s something you have to address. Clomid counteracts the negative effects of suppression and restores the natural balance of hormones in the body.
Clomid for SARMs is usually taken for just four weeks because SARMs aren’t nearly as suppressive as steroids are. We still suggest that you go for the full six weeks, just to be completely safe.
Letrozole VS Clomid – Which One Should You Take
Letrozole, also known as Femara is an aromatase inhibitor used to treat breast cancer in women. It is also useful in the battle against gyno and in the process of an abortion because of its effects on Estrogen.
All the studies done so far indicate that both Clomid and Letrozole act in a similar fashion in the body, with neither of them being more potent than the other.
The thing which bothers us about Letrozole is all the reported side effects during its use. People complained of hot flashes, decreased bone density, inability to sleep, restlessness, lethargy, and depression. These are serious side effects that affected the majority of people using Letrozole and there was no fun to grapple with.
Clomid also has side effects but they aren’t as severe or as pronounced on the user in comparison to those that take Letrozole. With that in mind, in the battle of Letrozole vs Clomid, Clomid comes out as a clear winner. They both have similar benefits, but the side effects of Letrozole are simply not worth it.
Speaking of side effects, let’s take a look at the drawbacks of Clomid before showing you where to buy Clomid online.
Side Effects of Clomid Use
The great thing about Clomid is that it is completely side effect free in low to moderate dosages. Problems start to arise when the dosage goes above 100mgs a day, that’s where the trouble starts.
This means that if you’re just a regular SARMs user, you will not experience any side effects at all.
On the other hand, if you used steroids, you can expect some of these side effects to bother you.
- Diarrhea: This is a common side effect on higher dosages and has to do with changes in metabolism Clomid causes.
- Nausea: Many people feel nauseous when they first started taking Clomid, but it goes away quickly. People on higher dosages might feel nausea even after the initial period has passed.
- Problems With Vision: Luckily, this is a very uncommon side effect of Clomid. If this happens to you, your vision will become blurry and you’ll have a hard time focusing on one particular item in a room. Lower your dosage immediately if these side effects start occurring to you.
- Discomfort in The Breast Area: You will feel a certain burn around your breast area if this side effect happens to you. The good thing is that this is quite an uncommon byproduct of Clomid use.
- Throwing Up: Vomiting is a very real side effect that happens while on a high dose of Clomid. Simply decrease the amount you intake if you start feeling the urge to throw up.
Clomid For Sale – Where to Buy Clomid Online
If you’re after Clomid for sale, you’ll find it in many online shops. The only issues are the quality of the product you get. It takes a lot of time to sift through the trash to find the golden nugget when it comes to providers of PCT supplements.
We did just that and after months of research, we’re proud to present to you a shop where can buy Clomid online that is of pristine quality.
The shop goes by the name of SwissChems and they are a US provider of all kinds of supplements and they have in the game for a very long time.
You will be charged $118.43 for their Clomid if you pay via traditional means (credit card) and you get a discount if you buy with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, lowering the price to $94.74.
You receive 2500mgs worth of Clomid for your cash, which is enough to last you for at least two PCT cycles. Your shipping costs drop down to zero if you’re ordering from the US, so this is a great deal to seize.
Lastly, our Clomid took only two days to arrive in front of our porch, which speaks miles of their excellent shipping times!
Now that we’ve shown you where to buy Clomid online, you can buy yourself a batch without any sort of trouble or fear that you’ll get bunk product.
Enjoy your PCT and remember to keep your diet in check while on Clomid!